We offer the most innovative metalworking technology and advanced support resources to job shops, with a variety of machine tool configurations from which to choose, acute market knowledge and extensive applications expertise.
Whether you are machining components for the aerospace, automotive, defense, energy or medical industries, we have what you need to reduce your cycle times, produce precision parts and achieve increased productivity.
By working closely with job shops that service a wide variety of industry segments, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of thousands of different components, including:
- Advanced machines that productively perform milling, turning, Multi-Tasking and boring operations in any type of metal material.
- High-performance, high-precision gear cutting and honing solutions.
- Heavy-duty machines that easily tackle large, long shaft workpieces.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.
With our regional-based support network, well-established machine service infrastructure, industry partnerships and engineering expertise, we can assist you in tackling the most demanding part-processing applications.
- Our eight regional Technology Centers put machining demonstrations, application engineers, and comprehensive training in close proximity to you.
- As part of our Value Inspired Partners program, we work with certified technology partners to provide you with optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Our proficiency in all of the industry-leading CAM systems allows us to help you optimize your 5-axis programming no matter what system you are running.
- Our Optimum Plus total support program fulfills all of your parts, service and training needs to ensure you get the maximum return on your machine investment.
- We provide secure applications development and guarantee complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
Countless companies across a broad range of industry segments rely on job shops as opposed to operating and maintaining their own factories, which results in thousands upon thousands of different part examples.
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.