Our network of eight Technology Centres strategically located across North America put component machining demonstrations, experienced applications engineers and comprehensive training in close proximity to you. Furthermore, these Technology Centers play a key role in channeling customer input to Mazak manufacturing for the development of new machine tool technology.
Each Technology Centre offers you access to:
Advanced Application Support
- Expert applications engineers can help you optimize your part-production processes and create effective manufacturing solutions.
- Collaborate with our certified cutting tool, workholding and automation partners to develop optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Have your toughest parts test cut on our latest, most advanced machine tools.
- Gain secure applications development and complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
Education & Training
- Education, training and seminar events in cooperation with our VIP technology partners
- Free access to the most advanced machine tools
- Industry focused education - General Aerospace, Energy, Jet Engine and Construction
New Technology and Manufacturing Systems
- Experience the latest, most advanced manufacturing systems that can optimize the processing of industry-specific components you work with on a daily basis.
- Talk with productivity experts who can help you select the best new machine tool technology for your business.
On-Site Training and Technology Seminars
- Participate in hands-on applications and operator development courses.
- Attend technical seminars held in conjunction with our Value Inspired Partners (VIPs).
- Benefit from market-focused events that provide valuable industry insight.