Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large heavy part operations.
The world-class HCN-6000 horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindles.
With high-speed or high-torque available integral motor spindle types, the HCN-6000 allows users to match spindle performance to their specific machining requirements with the proper speeds and power. The machine provides fast, efficient and versatile machining of a wide variety of materials from steels to nonferrous metals.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- Ample axis travels
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||500 mm / 19.690 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||1000 mm / 39.370 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||43|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||800 mm / 31.50 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||800 mm / 31.50 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||800 mm / 31.50 in|