The VARIAXIS i-600 is a highly versatile full, simultaneous 5-axis Vertical Machining Center that performs multiple and complex curved surface machining on small and medium-sized workpieces in single setups.
The machine falls within Mazak's DONE IN ONE® concept by incorporating all processes from raw material input through final machining in just one machine. As such, the machine reduces production lead times, improves machining accuracy and lowers operating expenses.
The machine also offers high levels of productivity via extremely fast, high-rigidity spindles that can handle a wide variety of applications, from heavy-duty cutting to high-speed cutting of aluminum and other nonferrous material.
Optional two-pallet changer provides continuous machine operation and integration within a PALLETECH Manufacturing System for automated manufacturing.
- Done-In-One capability
- Wide range of spindle speeds available for exceptional versatility
- Reliable cam-driven tool changer offers higher productivity
- Tool storage capacities up to 120 tools
- High-rigidity table with roller gear cams eliminate backlash to ensure accuracy
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability and reliability for long-term accuracy
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||22 kw / 30.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||510 mm / 20.08 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||910 mm / 35.83 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||510 mm / 20.08 in|