By working closely with customers that specialize in mass production, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of components, including:
- High-performance machines that efficiently mill, turn and bore in aluminum, titanium, high-temperature alloys and ferrous materials.
- Robust solutions with excellent chip evacuation for reliable 24/7 continuous operation.
- Advanced gear cutting and honing solutions.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.