Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large, heavy part operations and extended machining with positioning accuracy three times better than the ISO standard.
The next-generation HCN-5000 NEO Horizontal Machining Center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity to maximize output with improved energy savings. The spacious work envelope and pallet size, along with exceptional machine construction, a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindle make the HCN-5000 NEO highly accurate and equally versatile.
With optional high-speed, high-torque and high-output integral motor spindle types, the HCN-5000 NEO matches spindle performance to specific machining requirements. The machine powers through a wide variety of materials, from steels to nonferrous metals. Mazak energy-saving technology, artificial intelligence (AI) and process integration reduce CO2 emissions and improve productivity.
The HCN-5000 NEO is available with Mazak’s Multi-Pallet Pool (MPP) System, a compact multiple pallet stocker system ideal for manufacturers that require basic automation to increase productivity and/or have limited floor space that prevents installation of a system with a horizontal pallet stocker.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reduced non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- Ample axis travels
- High-stability, vibration-damping machine construction with three-point leveling bed for easy installation
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Available with MPP System
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||500 mm / 19.690 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||1000 mm / 39.370 in|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||40|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||800 mm / 31.50 in|