Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume operations.
The world-class HCN-4000 horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindles.
With four available integral motor spindle types – standard, high torque, semi-high speed or high-speed – the HCN-4000 allows users to match spindle performance to their specific machining requirements with the proper speeds and power. For fast, efficient and versatile machining of a wide variety of materials from steels to nonferrous metals.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- Ample Y-axis stroke
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||400 mm / 15.750 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||900 mm / 35.430 in|
|Spindle||Spindle Taper||No 40|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||40|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||560 mm / 22.05 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||640 mm / 25.20 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||640 mm / 25.20 in|