We offer the most innovative manufacturing technology and advanced support resources in the con/agra industry, with a variety of machine configurations from which to choose, acute market knowledge and extensive applications expertise.
Whether you are machining vehicle frame components, gear cases, gear cases or hydraulic cylinders from cast iron, steel and other ferrous materials, we have what you need to reduce your cycle times, produce precision parts and achieve increased productivity.
By working closely with con/agra customers around the world, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of con/agra components, including:
- Advanced machines that productively perform milling, turning and boring operations.
- High-performance, high-precision gear cutting and honing solutions.
- Heavy-duty machines that easily tackle large, long shaft workpieces.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.
With our regional-based support network, well-established machine service infrastructure, industry partnerships and engineering expertise, Mazak can assist you in tackling the most demanding construction and agriculture part-processing applications.
- Our continent-wide network of Technology and Technical Centers puts machining demonstrations, application engineers and comprehensive training in close proximity to you.
- We work with certified technology partners to provide you with optimized turnkey manufacturing systems, automation solutions and digital technology.
- Our proficiency with all industry-leading CAM systems allows us to help you optimize your part programming no matter what system you are running.
- Our M-Power total support program fulfills all of your parts, service and training needs to ensure you get the maximum return on your machine investment.
- We provide secure applications development and guarantee complete design privacy for your individual manufacturing system.
- Vehicle Frame Components
- Engine Components
- Gear Cases
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Drive train elements as in planet carriers, ring gears and also transmission components including shafts with internal and external splines and housing
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.