The VARIAXIS i-800T combines multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis milling with advanced turning capabilities to productively process highly complex parts in single setups.
It is one of the few machines with a trunnion-style tilting table to feature a 50-taper spindle and Multi-Tasking operations. As such, users can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving parts across multiple workstations, eliminate work-in-process inventory and boost overall throughput.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a broad range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
- Handles parts up to 39.37" in diameter and 14.76" high
- DONE IN ONE® operations reduce production lead times
- Trunnion-style tilt table reduces setup and change-out times
- No. 50 spindle available in 5,000/10,000/15,000 rpm speeds
- High-speed rapid traverse rates and rotary axes indexing
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high flexibility
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||160 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||850 mm / 33.46 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||560 mm / 22.05 in|