The QT-PRIMOS 100 allows shops to cost effectively score big productivity advantages from a small, 2-axis turning center that requires only 55" x 49" of floor space.
With high-speed, high-accuracy and high-torque among its performance qualities, the machine brings unsurpassed production value to parts manufacturers in a variety of industry segments.
In addition to its production benefits, this light-duty machine is also great for training future machinists at vocational high schools and technical colleges.
- Integral spindle/motor design eliminates belt-driven machining vibrations
- High-speed spindle acceleration/deceleration rates boost efficiency
- Spindle offers high-torque at low speeds for processing hard materials
- Servomotor-driven drum turret with high-speed, non-lift turret indexing
- Low-friction linear guides provide high-speed X- and Z-axis positioning
- User-friendly CNC offers conversational and EIA/ISO programming
- CNC compensates for temperature changes in machining area
- Ergonomic design provides easy operation and maintenance
- Rigid, box-shaped bed design ensures highly stable operations
- Manual tailstock enables processing of shaft-type workpieces
|Specification||Bed Length -|
|Capacity||Maximum Swing||444 mm / 17.48 in|
|Maximum Machining Diameter||180 mm / 7.090 in|
|Maximum Bar Work Capacity||36 mm / 1.4 in|
|Maximum Machining Length||199 mm / 7.830 in|
|Main Spindle||Chuck Size||152 mm / 6 in|
|Maximum Speed||5000 rpm|
|Turret (Upper)||Number of Tools||8|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||108 mm / 4.25 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||238 mm / 9.38 in|