The INTEGREX i-630V/6 Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis milling, powerful turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities to productively process large, highly complex parts such as jet engine components and spiral bevel ring gears.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations as well as eliminate work-in-process inventory.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications allow the machine to successfully meet a range of material requirements such as titanium, aluminum and steel.
The machine comes with a two-pallet changer that provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Handles parts up to 41.34" in diameter and 39.37" high
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Automatic tool changer offers continuous machining operations
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Square or round pallets available for two-pallet changer
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations
- MAZATROL SmoothX CNC offers industry’s fastest processing times
|Specification||Bed Length -|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||1050 mm / 41.340 in||Maximum Machining Length||1000 mm / 39.370 in|
|Turning Spindle||Maximum Speed||550 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||150°|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1425 mm / 56.10 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||1050 mm / 41.34 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1050 mm / 41.34 in|