The single-table VORTEX i-800V/8S vertical machining center with a 31.5" square pallet is perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers focused on value and precision.
The machine’s tilting spindle allows for the 5-axis simultaneous machining of complex contours on large parts, such as jet engine casings, airframe components and gearboxes, made from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- Handles parts up to 66.93" in diameter and 62.99" high
- Tilting spindle design helps reduce setup times
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Fast rapid traverse rate of 2,047 ipm
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
|Capacity||Maximum Workpiece Diameter||1700 mm / 66.930 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||1600 mm / 62.990 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||43|
|Rotary Axes||Spindle Tilt (B axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1700 mm / 66.93 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||1500 mm / 59.06 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1150 mm / 45.28 in|