The single-table VORTEX i-630V/6S vertical machining center with a 24.80" pallet is perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers focused on value and precision.
Equipped with a tilting spindle and rotary table for simultaneous 5-axis operations and multiple-surface machining, the machine productively cuts large complex parts, such as jet engine casings, airframe components and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- Handles parts up to 49.21" in diameter and 55.12" high
- Tilting spindle design helps reduce setup times
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Fast rapid traverse rate of 2,047 ipm
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
|Capacity||Maximum Workpiece Diameter||1250 mm / 49.210 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||1400 mm / 55.120 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||37 kw / 50.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||43|
|Rotary Axes||Spindle Tilt (B axis)||150 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1425 mm / 56.10 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||1050 mm / 41.34 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1050 mm / 41.34 in|