Made in Kentucky, the simple but innovative VC-500A/5X Vertical Machining Center has a trunnion-style rotary/tilt table that allows for the accurate, cost-effective processing of small complex parts via full 5-axis machining.
The machine comes standard equipped with a robust, high-performance spindle that delivers exceptional metal removal capabilities in all common materials, including steel, aluminum and cast iron. Optional spindle speeds are available to address a variety of part production requirements.
An easy-to-use CNC allows for simple programming and faster part cycle times, in either EIA or MAZATROL conversational programming language that makes it easy to generate programs for highly complex parts production. Efficiency is further maximized with a 60-tool capacity magazine, which helps reduce set up time, allows for redundant tooling and provides more unmanned, uninterrupted operations.
- Perfect for processing small, complex workpieces
- 5-axis rotary/tilt trunnion table with roller gear cam technology
- Rigid, powerful spindle comes in various maximum speed options
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers rigidity, speed and accuracy
- 30, 40 or 60-tool magazine with an automatic tool changer
- Simple and efficient chip management helps reduce downtime
- Accommodates articulated robots to automate load/unload operations
- Small footprint and easy installation
|Capacity||Maximum Workpiece Diameter||500 mm / 19.680 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||305 mm / 12.000 in|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (5 minute rating)||19 kw / 25.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Rotary Axes||Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||505 mm / 19.88 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||505 mm / 19.88 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||510 mm / 20.07 in|