INTEGREX i-200 AG
Photo: INTEGREX i-200S AG
The INTEGREX i-200 AG HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility and throughput for medium to large complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups, along with innovative HYBRID functionality.
This machine configuration features the HYBRID AUTO GEAR (AG) package with a full range of SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions for DONE IN ONE® gear production.
Additionally, the machine significantly reduces lead times and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), round parts or sculptured parts such as aerospace components.
- Produces datum features, chamfers, edges and other part features in a single setup
- SMOOTH Gear Cutting software package with SMOOTH Gear Skiving, SMOOTH Gear Hobbing and SMOOTH Gear Milling for producing external and internal spur, helical and spline-type gears
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System damps vibration to extend tool life and handle higher load capacities
- Milling spindle provides 30 hp (22 kW), 12,000 rpm and a rotating B-axis range of 240 degrees
- 36-tool magazine standard, with 72, 110 and 220-tool options available
- Accommodates parts up to 25.91" (658 mm) in diameter
|Specification||Bed Length - 1000U mm|
|Capacity||Maximum Machining Diameter||658 mm / 25.910 in||Maximum Machining Length||1011 mm / 39.800 in|
|Main Spindle||Maximum Speed||5000 rpm|
|Milling Spindle||B-Axis Travel||240°|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||615 mm / 24.21 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||260 mm / 10.24 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1077 mm / 42.40 in|