MEGA TURN 1600M
Image is shown with a SmoothC control
The MEGA TURN 1600M CNC vertical turning center excels in the heavy-duty cutting of large, low-to-medium profile, tough-to-machine workpieces such as those found in the construction machinery and jet engine industries.
With a machine configuration that includes rotary tool milling (M) capability, the MEGA TURN 1600M can combine turning and secondary machining operations to improve accuracy and increase productivity through reduced set ups and workpiece handling.
- Easily machines stainless steel, titanium and other alloys
- Rotary tool milling enables turning and secondary machining
- Powerful, rigid, high-torque integrated main drive motor/spindle with maximum speed of 350 rpm and maximum torque of 7,405 ft-lbs.
- Accommodates workpieces measuring up to 64.96" in diameter, 35.43" high and weighing as much as 11,023 lbs.
- 12-tool drum-style turret provides rapid tool indexing
|Specification||Bed Length -|
|Capacity||Maximum Swing||1650 mm / 64.96 in|
|Maximum Machining Diameter||1650 mm / 64.960 in|
|Main Spindle||Maximum Speed||350 rpm|
|Turret (Upper)||Number of Tools||12|
|Maximum Speed||3000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1140 mm / 44.88 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||905 mm / 35.63 in|