Newly designed from the ground up for fully optimized machining and easy automation integration, the INTEGREX i-H Series brings together the latest advancements in manufacturing to help shops achieve Multi-Tasking excellence. The spindle, turret and tool/jaw magazine feature innovations that improve ergonomics and throughput. For full DONE IN ONE® productivity, second turning spindles (S) and lower turrets (T) are available as options.
The series’ sheet-metal enclosures have been redesigned with flat fronts that simplify maintenance and improve access for peripheral equipment such as bar feeders, articulating robots or gantry loaders. Large-capacity tool magazines and an automatic chuck jaw changer may be added to support automatic operation over extended periods of time.
The INTEGREX i-H Series also features Mazak’s MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC, the next generation of SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY. In addition to the conversational programming power of MAZATROL, the MAZATROL SmoothAi control leverages the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to power innovative tools like SMOOTH Ai Spindle, SMOOTH CAM Ai, MAZATROL TWINS and more.
- Range of milling spindle specifications
- Available second spindle for DONE IN ONE processing
- Full C-axis contouring
- Parallel-type lower turret for long tool lengths and less chip accumulation
- NC tailstocks support long, heavy workpieces
- Tool storage capacities from 38 to 112 tools
- Auto jaw changers for both spindles
- Automation-ready design accommodates bar feeders, gantry loaders, etc.
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.