The FJV Vertical Machining Centers Series encompasses high-precision, high-productivity, mostly double-column-designed machines, with enhanced performance, Intelligent functions and rigid machine constructions. Larger series machines featuring special double-column design ensure heavy-duty machining because distances from machine Z-axis faces to spindle center lines are much shorter, resulting in increased rigidity and high accuracy machining over extended periods of operation. Ergonomic machine designs ensure convenient loading/unloading of large workpieces and overall ease of operation.
- Wide range of large table sizes and spindle types
- Available side milling capability for five sided machining
- Ample tool storage capacities
- High accuracy and superior cutting capability
- Fast rapid traverse rates
- Superior thin-walled parts machining capability
- Machining area completely covered for flying chip containment
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.