The proven QUICK TURN Series of CNC turning centers combines productivity, accuracy, and reliability, while providing excellent performance and unsurpassed production value for small to medium-sized parts. The new direct-drive tool turret eliminates the use of belts for improved part surface finishes and reduced maintenance. Also available with rotary tool milling spindles, these optional machine configurations provide milling, drilling and tapping capabilities in addition to turning operations.
- Direct-drive turret
- Powerful, integral main turning spindle for heavy-duty metal removal tackles tough part materials
- Optional second turning spindle
- High-torque rotary tool milling spindle available
- Full C-axis contouring available on machines with rotary tool milling spindles
- Fully-programmable NC servo-drilling tailstock
- Fast indexing turrets for maximum efficiency
- Efficient, ergonomic design allows for operator convenience and lowers power consumption
- Advanced CNC technology offers easy programming and optimized performance
- Easy integration of bar feeders, gantry loaders and robots for unmanned operation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.