The INTEGREX e-RAMTEC Series encompasses machines that combine the capabilities of a machining center with those of a vertical turning center. In addition to all capabilities of Mazak's INTEGREX e-V II Series Machining Centers, RAMTEC machines feature ram spindles in addition to B-axis tilt milling spindles. The ram spindles allow for deep I.D. turning and machining and provide the ability to bore as well as do small milling and drilling with right angle heads.
- Done-in-One performance
- 150-degree B-Axis milling spindle tilt positioning
- Rotating tables for C-axis contouring/turning
- Ram spindle for increased processing versatility
- Large capacity tool magazines
- Easy integration into Mazak PALLETECH System automation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.