QUICK TURN NEXUS
The QUICK TURN NEXUS Series brings together advanced technology, productivity and value to deliver exceptional performance for shops large and small. The series delivers entry-level Multi-Tasking capability with milling and turning in single part setups as well as Done-In-One processing capability.
As the industry's most expansive range of Multi-Tasking equipment, the series encompasses a broad range of machine configurations. The series allows shops to perfectly match the right level of machine tool technology and capability to their specific manufacturing operations.Standard through-hole chuck packages offer the versatility of doing both bar fed and chucked work. With the addition of bar feeders or robotic loading, the machines efficiently process workpieces of various sizes and complexities within fully automated operations.
- Powerful main turning spindles with integral motors
- Full C-axis contouring available on machines with rotary tool milling spindles
- CNC programmable tailstocks
- Through-hole chuck packages
- Fast indexing turrets for maximum efficiency
- Automatic tool eye
- Easy integration of bar feeders and robotic loading for unmanned operation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.