The MULTIPLEX W Series of CNC turning centers provide Multi-Tasking capability with dual-spindle/dual-turret machine configurations for mid to high volume production. Both spindles can be used to efficiently machine the front and back sides of parts, including milling with our without Y, for DONE IN ONE®, single-setup production. Both turning spindles are identical in performance and can also be used to simultaneously cut two parts at one time. Their synchronized rotation delivers high-accuracy for chuck and shaft work.
- Center partition allows use as two separate machines
- High accuracy shaft machining
- High speed workpiece transfer
- High accuracy C-axis positioning or contouring
- Large window for excellent visibility of both spindles
- Moveable CNC operation panel for operator ease of use
- Ease of programming with ability to use both conversational and EIA ISO programming format as standard
- New double wedge design offers superior chip disposal
- Optional gantry loader for unmanned production
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.