The INTEGREX j-Series Multi-Tasking Machines perform 4-axis simultaneous machining with 5-axis tool tip positioning for significant advantages in productivity, accuracy and flexibility. The j-Series provides an option for increasing processing flexibility and productivity with Multi-Tasking technology and tool changing capability, while providing a reasonable price alternative for those shops that want automatic tool changing capability but do not necessarily need simultaneous 5-axis machining capability.
- Compact machine design with a large machining area
- Large true Y-axis design
- Mill Spindle indexing (B-axis) for versatility
- High-speed, high-torque milling spindle
- MATRIX NEXUS CNC controller
- 20-tool magazine (standard), 36 and 72 tool magazine optional
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.