We believe a streamlined customer service approach helps maintain the highest possible levels of productivity. That’s why we are your single point of contact for any Mazak-related service need, whether it involves a machine, control, accessory or automation solution.
With our single-source approach to comprehensive customer support you benefit from:
- Free technical phone support and software upgrades for the life of your Mazak machine.
- Diagnostic software support that provides instantaneous remote diagnostic services via remote real-time systems.
- A guaranteed phone response to any technical question within 1 hour via our 24/7 technical phone support system.
- A network of more than 350 factory-trained Mazak service representatives and certified distributor personnel that can visit your location within 24 hours under most circumstances.
- A comprehensive warranty on every Mazak machine tool component, including a 2-year part warranty on our CNC control components.
- A wide variety of services, including laser calibration to ISO, ANSI and JIS standards; ball bar qualification and analysis; preventive maintenance plans and programs; and vibration analysis and benchmarking.