Our flexible training options meet your needs and your busy schedule. Choose in-person or on-demand courses at introductory or advanced skill levels – or opt for a customized class created just for your shop. Mazak Training courses cover topics ranging from programming and maintenance to operator skills development.
- Courses for all skill levels.
- Programming, maintenance and operations courses.
- On-demand classes or in-person training.
- Access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them.
- Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.
More than 100 multi-level, in-person and on-demand training courses
Learning Management System
Tailor learning and classes to what your shop needs to know.
We offer a wide variety of courses, from operator development and electrical troubleshooting to advanced programming, so our customers can maximize their Mazak investment and increase their productivity.
Some of our courses are on demand, conducted entirely online, so you can learn wherever you are. In-person courses run between two and five days and take place at our National Technology Centre in Florence, Kentucky, as well as our regional Technology Centres across North America. We also accept special requests to train your employees at your location.
Download our course catalog for in-depth details of class offerings – and check the Training Logistics tab below for locations, hotel accommodations, registration details and more.Download the Course Catalog
To make attending our in-person training courses as easy as possible, we’ve compiled important details, directions to Technology Centers and hotel maps so you know what to expect.
- We hold many of our in-person classes at our Customer Service Headquarters inside the National Technology Center (East Building) on our Florence, Kentucky, campus. We also make classes available at our eight Regional Technology Centers across North America.
- Depending on the topic, in-person class sessions last between two and five days. Classes typically start at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 p.m., except for the last day of the session, which typically ends at 3:00 p.m.
- Class tuition fees cover professional instruction, class materials, manuals and daily lunches. Attendees without a certificate of tax exemption on file with us pay a 6% sales tax on manuals.
- Attendees are responsible for all travel-related expenses, including hotel accommodations, meals, entertainment and transportation. Upon your registration, we provide preferred hotel and car rental rates. Hotels provide transportation to and from the Mazak campus, as well as airport shuttle service.
- Classes fill up quickly, so reserve your spots in advance and confirm your enrollment with a purchase order. Register for classes registration online, or fax the print request form to our Customer Service Headquarters at (859) 342-1520.
|Technology Center Directions and Hotel Maps|
|National Technology Center||Download|
|Midwest Technology Center||Download|
|Southeast Technology Center||Download|
|Southwest Technology Center||Download|
|Northeast Technology Center||Download|
|Western Technology Center||Download|
|San Francisco Sales Office||Download|
|Canada Technology Centre||Download|
Located in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, the Canada Technology Centre is one of our eight Technology Centers in North America. The facility enables us to work closely with our customers throughout Canada to generate the most innovative ideas for increasing productivity, efficiency and equipment utilization.
Benefits to You
The Canada Technology Center helps optimize our customers’ part-processing operations by providing:
- Access to the latest Mazak machine tool technology for testing new product solutions
- Process and application engineering
- Training facilities and educational seminars
- Collaboration opportunities with our cutting tool, workholding and automation partners to develop new manufacturing solutions
Service & Support
MPower gives you single-source access to end-to-end support for the lifetime of every Mazak machine. Sign up for technical training, access phone support, order parts, track a spindle rebuild and so much more. Mazak has you covered from day one, and we're with you every step of the way to ensure your success.
Whether you want CNC training, preventive maintenance, laser calibration, vibration analysis or answers to technical questions, access every aspect of service and support from a single point of contact for quick convenience.Stay up and running
Mazak machines carry a comprehensive 2-year parts and labor warranty that includes operator training and much more – in addition to no-charge technical phone support and software upgrades for the life of each machine.Access warranty coverage
With time-saving remote troubleshooting, Mazak service technicians can show you solutions on standard mobile devices and identify needed replacement parts to speed up repairs.Eliminate downtime
Identify, order and receive the replacements you need with unprecedented speed and ease through online access to every aspect of parts support. Whether you need a small part or a CNC repair, you're covered 24/7.
Save time on troubleshooting with Mazak Remote Assist software on your mobile device. Show Mazak technicians your machine and they'll identify replacement parts, shortening service time and saving you money.View Parts Support
Your spindle is the heart of your machine tool, and if it needs service, we have the ISO certified repair/rebuild capabilities you need, with quick turnaround and thorough results.
Our Spindle Rebuild Centre turns around repairs or rebuilds within 3-5 days, including runoff, benchmarking and a 1-year or 4,000-hour warranty.Keep your spindles on task
Order a new or refurbished spindle, and your order ships the same day 95% of the time. Our parts inventory supports more than 600 spindle variations.Receive replacement spindles fast
Spindle Repair/Rebuild Status
Once you've sent a spindle in for service, track the status of your repair or rebuild online and watch as it progresses through our process.Track your spindle
Learn to operate, program and maintain your Mazak machine tools so you obtain the full value of your equipment, from installation throughout its working life. Take a self-paced course through our on-demand online system, schedule an in-person class at one of our Technology and Technical Centres, or sign up for a customized seminar in your shop.
Learn to gain the full productivity from your Mazak equipment. Train to achieve your competitive best and keep up with what's new in manufacturing.Train for success
Learning Management System
Enhance operator training and access essential courses whenever and wherever you need them. Tailor instruction to what your shop needs to know.Schedule learning opportunities
Course Catalog and Training Classes
Learn troubleshooting, advanced programming and basic to advanced machine operations with our virtual and onsite training classes.Find the courses you need
Use these helpful links to take full advantage of all the great support features that MPower offers you. Find your local points of contact for the Mazak support team, and review the official terms and conditions that apply to sales and service.