Machine of the Month
VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL 500C
The space-saving VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL (VCU) 500 vertical machining center with a 3-axis table brings advanced technology and production value to accurate small parts processing for a variety of industries.
Also highly versatile, the VCU 500 is available in three different types - A, B and C - characterized by X-axis stroke. Type A has an X-axis of 19.88", Type B an X-axis of 31.69" and Type C an X-axis of 39.37".
The Type A version of the VCU 500 easily pairs with a twin-pallet changer to increase spindle utilization and allow users to benefit from continuous uninterrupted production.
- Small footprint and easy installation
- 3-axis table makes for quick, simple setups
- Perfect for basic workpiece geometries
- Available in three X-axis stroke sizes for high versatility
- Rigid, powerful spindle comes in various maximum speed options
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers rigidity, speed and accuracy
- 20-tool and 30-tool magazines feature automatic tool changers
- Simple and efficient chip management helps reduce downtime
- SMART CNC Control provides easy programming and fast job setup
- Type A machine pairs with twin-pallet changer for continuous production
- Accommodates articulated robots to automate load/unload operations
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Capacité||Tableau Droite / Gauche||1000 mm / 39.400 in|
|Tableau longitudinale||500 mm / 19.700 in|
|Vitesse de pointe||12000 rpm|
|Sortie moteur (30 Note minute)||15 kw / 20.0 hp|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||1000 mm / 39.37 in|
|Voyage (axe Y)||505 mm / 19.88 in|
|Voyage (axe Z)||510 mm / 20.07 in|