Machine of the Month
Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large heavy part operations.
The world-class HCN-5000/50 horizontal machining center is optimized to bring even higher levels of productivity and performance to large, heavy parts production. The machine features SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY, a process-performance platform that combines revolutionary CNC programming with advanced machine design for a substantial boost in productivity.
The HCN-5000/50 offers a spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and a special integral spindle/motor headstock design that minimizes vibration and heat generation, especially when operating at a maximum torque. It provides fast, efficient versatile machining and exceptional metal removal capabilities in a wide range of workpiece materials, from steels to nonferrous metals.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, precise axis positioning, even at high feedrates
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Accommodates large workpieces
- Automatic tool changer (ATC) stores up to 120 tools
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
- Designed for high volume production of small to mid size die cast components
Caractéristiques de la machine
|Capacité||Pallet Size||500 mm / 19.690 in|
|Pièce Hauteur maximale||1000 mm / 39.370 in|
|Vitesse de pointe||10000 rpm|
|Nourrir axes||Voyage (axe X)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Voyage (axe Y)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Voyage (axe Z)||800 mm / 31.50 in|