- September 30 – October 3, 2019
- The International Centre
- 6900 Airport Road, Toronto
- Ontario, Canada
WHAT TO EXPECT
Boost productivity as well as profitability. Discover how with Mazak at CMTS 2019 where you will experience advanced high-capability machining systems under full power and processing real-world parts.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
Demonstrations of machining systems during CMTS 2019 will include:
- VTC-300C machining a flange/coupling part and large mold component
- HCR-5000S processing an aluminum satellite component
- QUICK TURN 250MSY machining a sophisticated shaft component
- INTEGREX i-100 BARTAC-S highlighting the Multi-Tasking capabilities that make it possible to process complete powertrain part sets
- VC-500A/5X cutting a 5-axis mold component in Mastercam reseller In-House Solutions' booth, #2536.
In addition to Mazak machine tool technology, Neil Desrosiers, Mazak’s Application Engineer/Developer and MTConnect® Specialist, will will conduct daily presentations on MTConnect and IIoT/Industry 4.0. The presentations are part of the SME Knowledge Bars at CMTS.