Dear Valued Mazak Customer,
I hope this message finds you and your families healthy and well. It goes without saying that the last few months have posed unique challenges for all of us and that we are eager for our lives and businesses to return to normal. At Mazak, we have already taken steps to safely reopen all of our North American facilities, including our Florence, Kentucky campus and regional network of Technology and Technical Centers. Our team is ready to assist you and ensure that you have access to the support and resources you need, safely and in a variety of ways.
- Visit our Campus and Technology Centers – Our Florence, Kentucky campus and Regional Technology Centers are open and fully operational. Contact your local Mazak sales representative to schedule a time to visit us.
- Robust Online Training – A full schedule of enhanced online learning opportunities can be accessed from the safety of your home or office.
- Parts Are Shipping - Our North American Parts Center is fully stocked and fully operational, shipping 97% of all parts same day. Factory-direct parts specialists are available to answer your questions. Visit us on the web or call 888-4MAZAK1 (888-462-9251).
- Service Technicians Are Ready to Help — Our service technicians are at the ready to help you troubleshoot issues over the phone and respond to your needs quickly and efficiently in the field. You can count on a guaranteed response to any technical question within 1 hour via our 24/7 phone support system.
- There’s Never Been a Better Time To Invest - Special pricing and record-low financing rates make owning a Mazak easier than ever. Contact MCC Credit Group for more information.
- Safety Above all Things — The safety of our associates and customers remains our top priority. All Mazak associates at our Florence, Kentucky headquarters, local facilities and in the field are strictly adhering to all Federal, State, and Local Executive Orders and recommendations outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure that you have access to the support you need.
At the onset of COVID-19, we were all faced with uncertainty as we continued our essential work. But we forged ahead, individually and as an industry and have made tremendous progress. We’ve seen our customers demonstrate unprecedented agility as they’ve shifted production lines to manufacture personal protective equipment for healthcare workers on the front lines. We’ve partnered with companies of all sizes to bridge the skills gap through online training and education. Capitalizing on digital resources, we’ve redefined the meaning of teamwork and collaboration, all of which reinforce the spirit of innovation and creativity that drives this industry.
As we prepare for recovery, I am more certain than ever that together, we will emerge from this stronger, smarter and ready to compete at a new level. At Mazak, we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure you that you have everything you need to succeed. As always, thank you for your support and partnership. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dan Janka, President