The VCV-430B vertical machining center brings advanced technology, value and productivity to a wide variety of machining applications.
With the lowest cost of ownership in the industry, the machine features a larger-sized single table and ample axis travels for processing one or multiple parts in single machine setups. A standard high-performance spindle allows the machine to achieve an effective balance of speed and torque for the fast and heavy-duty cutting of a wide variety of materials.
A wide variety of options, such as Mazak’s SUPERFLOW® high pressure coolant system and a Renishaw dual probe system, are available to further increase the productivity and process control of the VCN-430B.
- Larger 43.31” x 16.93” table for flexible workpiece setup
- 25-hp, 12,000-rpm 40-taper spindle offers effective balance of speed and torque
- Servo-driven automatic tool changer reduces non-cut times
- Tool storage capacities of 30 or 48 ensure continuous operations
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide System provides unmatched rigidity, speed and accuracy on all bearing way systems
|Capacity||Table Right/Left||1100 mm / 43.310 in|
|Table Longitudinal||430 mm / 16.930 in|
|Maximum Speed||15000 rpm|
|Motor Output (15 minute rating)||22 kw / 30.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||762 mm / 30.00 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||431 mm / 16.93 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||510 mm / 20.08 in|