VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL
Made in Kentucky, our VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL (VCU) Series of simple but innovative vertical machining centers brings versatility and value to job shops focused on high-precision small parts manufacturing.
The series, which consists of the VCU 300, VCU 400 and VCU 500, encompasses nine different machine configurations, including 3-axis and 5-axis versions, various X-axis stroke sizes as well as turning and pallet-changing capabilities.
Whether parts are simple or complex, produced in low, medium or high volumes, the VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL Series has an affordable solution to significantly boost your productivity and profitability.
- Productive 3-axis or 5-axis table variations fulfill any small parts machining requirement
- Powerful, rigid spindles available in rpm speeds of 10,000, 12,000 and 20,000
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability, reliability and accuracy
- Roller gear cam technology eliminates backlash on 5-axis machines
- Tool storage capacities from 18 to 40 tools provide long, continuous operation
- A, B and C machine type characterized by X-axis stroke
- Advanced CNC technology offers easy programming, fast job setup and increased accuracy
- Efficient chip management increases machine uptime
- Twin-pallet changers on select models offer continuous part processing
- Small-footprint design requires minimal floor space
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.