The HCR-5000S 5-axis, single-table (S) Horizontal Machining Center performs efficient, high-speed machining of small- and mid-sized aluminum components such as those commonly found in the aerospace and semi-conductor/high-tech industries.
For extremely accurate performance, the machine features a solid base X-axis construction, high-rigidity bed and a tilt/rotary table where both the A and C axes use a roller gear cam system for positioning to increments of 0.0001-degrees. The HCR-5000S efficiently evacuates large amounts of machined chips to ensure excellent surface finishes and prevent downtime.
With several high-speed spindle options, the HCR-5000S tackles any productivity and workpiece geometry requirements. Plus, several automation options, including fast automatic tool changers and pallet changing options, minimize non-cut times to further improve productivity.
- Integral spindle/motor design minimizes vibration
- 12,000, 18,000, 25,000 and 30,000 rpm spindle options
- Linear roller guides on X, Y and Z axes
- X-, Y- and Z-axis ballscrew core cooling for machine stability
- Base X-axis construction and high-rigidity bed ensure high-accuracy positioning
- Center trough with chip conveyor for fast and efficient chip evacuation
- Tilt/rotary table for 0.0001-degree increment positioning
- Automatic tool changer (ATC) options to 160 tools
- 2.8 second chip-to-chip ATC time
- Automatic two pallet changer (2PC), Multi-pallet Pool (MPP) and PALLETECH are all available
- Standard large-capacity coolant tank
|Capacity||Maximum Workpiece Diameter||700 mm / 27.560 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||644 mm / 25.340 in|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||40|
|Rotary Axes||Table Tilt (A axis)||225 degrees|
|Table Indexing (C axis)||360.0000 degrees|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||730 mm / 28.74 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||730 mm / 28.74 in|